A REAL MOVEMENT CONTAINS CONCEPTS THAT NO ONE ELSE IS DOING
So if you're going to make a move: do it raw, do you + always be true.

be in touch with your creation
be honest with your expression
& just let it happen, front-free.

Just my 2 cents x

3.7.14

Rules For Life: Travel more, carry less baggage. 

It is important for me to stay far outside from my element,
that is when you experience yourself the most.
So I got offered to work at Volcom Indonesia.
I took the offer and moved to Bali :)
This was my first home...
This was my view.
2013 Annual Global Meeting @ Volcom HQ in Costa Mesa, California.
My second home 

The third move: My first studio apartment!
x.x.x
Trust the Universe, it will always take care of you.
Thank you for your blessings, I'm truly grateful x

::: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone :::

No comments:

Post a Comment